You are qualified to take the MinSU, if;
- You have completed senior high school.
- You are high school graduate on or before March 2015.
- You are ALS certified eligible for admission to College.
- Must not have taken any college subject/s previously;
- Must not be taking any college subject/s at present; and
- Students enrolled in vocational courses or those not leading to a degree programs can apply
for the MinSU.
How to qualify for an undergraduate degree program:
To qualify in a particular undergraduate degree program, the applicant
needs to choose from among the list of courses offered in the College. The applicant needs to
indicate the choice of course with its corresponding course code in the MinSU College admission
Test Application Form. (E.g. BS Agroforestry is coded 1101).
The MinSU APPLICATION:
- Obtain application forms from Guidance and Counseling Office of any of the three campuses or
- Fill up the MinSU FM-GC-01 form in print and bold letters.
- Requirements should be clipped to the application form.
- Submit the completed and Accomplished application from and requirements to any of the three
campuses you want to enroll in.
- Wait for the TEST PERMIT once your application form is submitted
*Take note of your scheduled date, time, venue and